About the use of this website
Who we are
Our website address is: http://english.base.local.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Last updated 2021.2.28
Article 1 (Personal Information)
“Personal information” is the personal data, as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, information concerning the individual who lives, such as name, birth date, description that distinguishes a specific individual (inclusive of all information that helps distinguishing a specific individual) and any personal identification code shown.
Article 2 (Collection of Personal Information)
We may collect information about you for utilization purposes within the required range through legitimate and proper means.
Article 3 (Utilization Purposes of Personal Information)
The purpose of use of personal data is listed below. With the exception of what is stipulated in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and its related laws and regulations, we will not share your personal information without your consent.
- Provide and operate our services
- Sell, deliver, and settle payment
- Respond to our service inquiry, users’ feedback (including identification check)
- Email you about new functions/updated information/campaigns regarding the services that you are acquiring and other services that we provide
- Notify you of any system maintenance, important notices when necessary
- Browse your usage status, any changes or deletion to the registered information or number of visits to the site
- Invoice you for paid services
(10) Measure user’s traffic and behavior pattern
(11)Any other utilization purposes adhering to (1) to (10) above
Article 4 (Change of Utilization Purposes)
In cases where it is recognized as reasonably relevant to the pre-altered utilization purpose, we will thereby make a change to the utilization purpose of personal information. Moreover, we will notify the user through methods stipulated in this policy in regard to the altered utilization purpose.
Article 5 (Personal Information Provision to a Third Party)
1.We will not disclose user’s personal information without your consent except for the following cases. However, we may share your information as permitted or required by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or its related laws and regulations.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of people’s lives, bodies or property, and it is found difficult in seeking consent from the person in question.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the improvement of public hygiene and the promotion of the sound growth of children, and it is found difficult in seeking consent from the person in question.
- Cases in which there is a need to offer cooperation to a national government organization, local public entity, or a person entrusted thereby in their performance of affairs prescribed in laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person in question may impede the performance of those affairs.
- Cases in which the following is publicly announced beforehand, and that we already notified the Personal Information Protection Commission
- inclusion of provision of utilization purpose for third parties
- items of data provided to the third parties
- means or methods of data provision to third parties
- termination of provision of personal information to the third parties in response to the person in question’s request
- way of acceptance as demanded by the person in question
2.Irrespective of the above, it is not applicable in the following cases as provision of information to a third party.
(1)In the event that all or a portion of the personal information handled is entrusted in the necessary range to achieve the utilization purpose.
(2)In the event that the personal information is provided in regard to succession of business due to company split up, merger, business transfer, or other related reasons..
(3)Cases in which there is a need to offer cooperation to a national government organization, local public entity, or a person entrusted thereby in their performance of affairs prescribed in laws and regulations, and obtaining the user’s consent may impede the performance of those affairs.
(4)Any others that are permitted by the Privacy Act and its related laws and regulations.
Article 6 (Acquisition of Usage Information of Site)
1. We use “Google Analytics”, an analytic tool by Google, on this website. Google Analytics uses Cookie to collect traffic data. This traffic data is collected anonymously without identifying any single individual. You can choose not to allow tracking services by rejecting the Cookie. Please check the setting on your browser.
You can refer to the following web page on the collection and use of information by Goolgle Analytics.
2. By accessing our site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by Google.
Article 7 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
We, upon user’s request to disclose personal data, will provide without delay such information after confirming that the request is generated by the user him/herself. However, we will not do so if it is stipulated by law that it is not our obligation to provide such information. Also, a handling fee as set by our company will be charged in response to the request of information release.
Article 8 (Change or Deletion of Personal Information)
1. Upon user’s request and after confirming that the request is generated by the user him/herself, we will effect changes, additions, or deletions to the account information (“such changes) in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. Also, we will charge the user on the termination or deletion of information (“termination of such services”).
2.Upon receipt of the above request, we will process without delay such changes or termination of such services where it is deemed necessary to comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
3.We will notify user without delay upon our decision to effect or not to effect such changes or termination of such services based on the clause stated above
4.Irrespective of the two preceding clauses, if the termination of service incurs a large sum of money, whereas it is found difficult to effect other means of termination of such services, and in the event that there are other possible alternative measures to protect the user’s right and benefit, we will thereby take the alternative measure.
1.We can change the content of this policy without notifying the user except the items stipulated in the separate sections of this policy or as stated by law. However, for changes to this policy that require user’s consent as stated by law, the altered policy will apply to the user whom granted us the consent to effect the changes through the methods as stated in this policy.
2.In case of changes to the policy, the effective date and content will be shown on this website or made known through the appropriate means, and user will be notified.
Article 10 (For Inquiry)
You can contact us below if you have any questions concerning this policy.
- Address: Brushup Co., Ltd., Room 301, Suidobashi Nishiguchi Kaikan, 2-20-7 Kanda Misakicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0061
- Person-In-Charge of Personal Data: Inukai Taizo
- Contact: Access the following link for information